Last Modified: August 20, 2019
Thank you for using saltmanage.com, our Hosting Services (defined below), and our related services (collectively, the “Services”).
For clarity, all references to “us” (and similar words such as “we” and “our”) mean Salt Rank LLC, a Missouri limited liability company (dba Salt Manage) (regardless if they are capitalized), and all references to “you” mean the individual using the Services (regardless if the word is capitalized).However, if you are using the Services on behalf of a business entity, then “you” means both you and your business entity.
Information We Collect
We may collect (or you may provide to us) information which is not personal in nature and which may not be used to identify you as a specific individual or business (“Anonymous Data”).
As a result of your use of the Services we may collect (or you may provide to us) the following types of information (“Personal Data”):
- Basic Information: Your name, business name, address, email address, phone number, and similar types of information.
- Website Information: Your URL and credentials to access your website’s files, such as your WordPress credentials, including user names, nicknames, passwords, and similar types of information.
- Payment Information: Payment information including credit/debit card numbers, account numbers, and similar types of information.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may collect information about you automatically, including your IP address, operating system, browser ID, browsing activity, time stamps, site navigation, button clicks, and similar types of information. We may also use and/or collect cookies and other types of data files (such as web beacons and cookie-equivalent technology), some of which may be stored on your computer or electronic device for use when you use the Services.
- Content: You may also voluntarily provide information to us through the Services and also through other communication channels, including content, text, photos, videos, audio files, and similar types of information.
How We Use Your Data
We may use Anonymous Data for any purpose not otherwise prohibited by applicable law, without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you, including without limitation sharing and selling Anonymous Data to third parties.
We may use your Personal Data as follows:
- Provision and Customization of Services: We may use your Personal Data to provide the Services to you for their intended purposes (including without limitation, publicly displaying the public-facing content on your website on your URL), as well as to customize and/or enhance your use of the Services.
- Communications: We may use your Personal Data to send communications to you, including marketing communications.
- Payments: If you purchase goods or services through our Services, then we may use your Personal Data to process your purchase and payment.
- Per our Terms of Service: We may use your Personal Data as provided in our Terms of Service.
Improvements to the Services
If you share ideas or suggestions with us regarding how to improve or modify our Services, then we may use all of the same without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you.
Compliance with Legal Process
Your Choices Regarding Your Data
Cookies & Tracking Data
Deleting Your Data
You may request that we delete your Personal Data from the Services, but we do not have any obligation to honor that request.
Rights Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You have the right to be informed about what data we collect and how we use it.
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to have us rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to have us erase, remove, or delete, your Personal Data.
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to data portability with respect to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to object to certain uses of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
- To the extent you provided consent to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, such withdrawal will not be effective with respect to lawful processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal. (We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.)
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents that use our Services to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, especially your personally identifiable information and payment information.
However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Further, it is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information and credentials.